Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When it comes to flooding and water emergencies, time is of the essence. That's why SERVPRO of Johnston County North is committed to providing immediate and reliable emergency cleaning and restoration services around the clock. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays, because we understand that water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours.
Immediate Response, Anytime, Anywhere
No matter the time or day, you can count on us to respond promptly to your call. Our dedicated team of professionals is ready to spring into action, equipped with the necessary tools, expertise, and resources to handle any water emergency situation. Whether it's a burst pipe, sewage backup, or natural disaster, we're here to help mitigate the damage and restore your property as quickly as possible.
Round-the-Clock Availability for Peace of Mind
Water emergencies can occur at any moment, and the longer they go untreated, the more extensive the damage can become. With SERVPRO of Johnston County North, you can have peace of mind knowing that our emergency services are available whenever disaster strikes. We understand the importance of a swift response to prevent further damage and minimize the impact on your property, belongings, and business operations.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (919) 585-1787
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Johnston County North arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.